Ixly helps you make better decisions. Our e-assessments, tests and questionnaires offer support in issues such as:
Which people best match our organisation?
How can I develop myself further?
Which career steps could I take?
Which positions suit me? How can I find a job as quickly as possible?
Ixly Quick Facts
- Publisher of professional online psychological tests and questionnaires.
- Proposition: a broad range of modern, affordable and quality tests and questionnaires for Assessment and (Career)Development.
www.test-toolkit.nl for assessment and development testing.
www.easy360.nl for collecting and administering 360 degree feedback
www.loopbaansuggesties.nl to help job seekers find suitable jobs
- Founded in 2005 by Diddo van Zand
- Ixly is ISO-9001 and ISO-27001 certified
- Ixly develops its own psychometric tests and publishes tests by other test developers.
- Tests are available in: Dutch and English and increasingly also in French and German.
- The major tests were assessed by Cotan
- 20-25% market share with assessment agencies
- Partner for a increasing number of organisations for E-Assessment and Career portals.
- Ixly conducts its research autonomously to evaluate and improve the quality of its tests.
- Project based collaboration with several universities for research purposes: Erasmus, VU and UU.
- Ixly has a team of about 15 people: advisors, psychologists, statistics and methodologists.